Monday, November 19, 2012

Veelah!

Veelah is not a random exclamation. It is a name of a guitar brand.

Not many people know this brand. Veelah is a brand from USA but from what I've learnt, they are manufactured in Taiwan. "Veelah? What brand is that? I don't know! I am not getting this." Well if you are one of these people, you are surely missing out a lot of good guitars.

One thing special about Veelah acoustic guitars is that all guitars are have a solid top regardless of which tier it is from and the nut and bridge of each guitar are Graphtech Nubone. A plus for a guitar with such specs.

Is it great? Well, this picture will tell.
I needed an acoustic guitar; all of mine is back in Myanmar. So I need a quality guitar. I can't afford Taylor or Martin or any high tier brands. So I was looking for one with a tight budget.
Let me introduce you to "La Vita". It got this name because I feel that it has so much life it in.

More about this tomorrow!



No comments: