Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dilemma

I'm in quite a dilemma right now.
I got two guitars in my mind right now.
1) Fender Classic '72 Deluxe Telecaster
2) Schecter Hellraiser C-1

Both guitars are great guitars. I'd play the Fender myself and heard others play it as well. The tone is the exact tone I want. It is also versatile, sounds good both clean and dirty. The best thing i like about it is the sound of the bass strings.
As for Schecter, I'd only hear other people's review. It would be better if I get a chance to try this out at anywhere, even if it is at Davis where I would usually get kicked out after only less than 5mins of trial. I can understand that they have got many people streaming in but 5 mins won't do them any harm right? Even if they have to, he got the mouth

No comments: