Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shopping again & again!

Shopping is what girls always do.

I'm not a girl but I also love to shop - on guitar stuffs~
As I walked pass TY music, I saw that Davis renovation sale is still on. Many stuffs, especially basses are sold out but it doesn't really matter. I still got my S$19 worth FAB Overdrive. Not an very bad overdrive but its tone is very limited. Well, you can't expect Fulltone OCD standard for $19 right. My main purpose of buying this is: it is cheap and I can at least play around with it for relaxation. 

I also got myself a new padded bag for my Fernandes to bring back Myanmar, too. 

This is Rockbag by Warwick, a well-known bag to many guitarists. These bags are going for $35 at SV guitar in Peninsula.
It is very well padded and has more padding at the headstock and neck area of the guitar, to protect the neck of the guitar. As you all may know, this area is the most fragile part of the neck and there are incidents of broken headstocks from falls.
There is also a strap to hold the neck of the guitar at the neck padding as well. The purpose of this strap is to keep the guitar headstock in place and prevent knocking onto the sides and thus keeping the guitar more in tune.

Well, that's all I'd bought. 
Ivan had ordered this Digitech Grunge from themusicden at eBay for S$78.40. It is new, comes with everything it should come with. The effect is installed with a 9V battery as well.
The manual provides quite a lot of useful information, too. Such as how to join the pedals in correct order and so on. It also introduces its other products as well.


No comments: