Friday, November 25, 2011

Acoustic day today!

I didn't try much today at City Music. One reason is because today's the start of the sales day and it's a busy day. And I am more into acoustic rather than electric or bass. So I ended up trying this.
Some may prefer pure acoustic tone and think that multi-effect's tone sounds fake. You never know until you try. Before I try this, I turned off all the modulation, delays, wah, chorus and other effects except the voicing. I want to know if the acoustic presets installed in it are nice. All I have to say is that for $120, it is pretty good. I especially like the 'Nylon' preset. I don't really like the tone of real nylon strings about this emulated nylon tone seems to appeal to me. There are also several other presets for popular dreadnought like J-45 but I'm not really a fan of dreadnought's sound (I prefer jumbo or grand concert). Available at City Music.

Loki 

No comments: