Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DR for this month.

I have this habit which some people may say as wasteful. Well, especially to those who are still students and do not have a work that is.

"I change strings of my guitar almost every 2-3 weeks. One reason is my sweaty palms rust them off very easily. However, ever since I changed to coated strings, it lasted at least for 1 month. Still, I just couldn't stand not changing it. 
 
So my Fernandes is restrung with  DR EXTRA-LIFE Cool Blue. The strings inside are coated blue as well. Since my guitar is red.. and red and blue doesn’t complement each other, it looks rather awkward. >.<
But nonetheless, performance-wise, I still love DR strings. Easy bending, very distinctive and clear notes on each string. While it is not a major contribution to the tone, it still matters to me.

All I have to do is to bear with the awkward look of the Fernandes.a

No comments: