Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Ivan (Continuation)

Hey Ivan, sorry to make you wait two days.
Here is the new member of my pedal family!




Reasons for getting Vox V847:
1) Wah is needed for a particular song I've to play in school.
2) I want to know more about Wah. I am totally clueless about how to use it.
3) Vox is affordable and the sound of it is just awesome!

I had 5 wahs in mind before actually buying one; Modtone Vintage Wah, JD Crybaby and Vox V847 and V845. I had tried Modtone Vintage Wah before. It just wasn't the type of tone I want. JD Crybaby is too expensive. So that leaves me with the last two choice V847 and V845.

So I headed to City Music on Saturday to check the two wahs out. With the help of Asyraf, I managed to try them out. I immediately notice that difference in the clarity of the sound the two wah produces. V847 give a much brigher tone with much clarity inside compare to V845.

Once again, (to Asyraf) thank you very much for helping me choose my 1st wah. =)

No comments: