Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stocked up once again - all the way from Taiwan

Yes. I am finally stocked up on guitar strings. I was running out of them. The strings will die on me by the 3rd week or snap by then. Thanks to my dad who went to Taiwan for business (or pleasure?) and remembered to get them for me. 
Actually, I asked for my usual brand, GHS Coated Boomers. Sadly, my dad got me the non-coated ones instead because the coated aren't available. Instead, he got me D'Addario EXP110. D'Addario EXP strings are (I would say) rather good coated strings and it is cheap as well. GHS coated boomers are still cheaper though. I know that Cleartone and Elixir are very good coated strings as well but you see... that is S$22 dollars each; GHS is S$7.50 and D'addario is S$12.
Oh, and it said "Inclues Free Extra 1st String". Not really sure if that will be useful for me because I would usually change all strings if one breaks. But again, having something extra isn't a bad thing.

No comments: