Sunday, November 14, 2010

Big STEAL~

Today, I went to Davis to grab a FAB Overdrive, which they are selling for a S$19 on their renovation sale. However, just as I thought, I was one step too late. All the Overdrives are sold out. This underscores how kiasu the people. I'm not kiasu enough. Tsk tsk tsk...

Well, I still managed to get a few stuffs though. Take a look!

This is the first item I got. It is a micro guitar amp. 

ROCK YOU Micro Guitar Amp ($S15) U.P. S$30

The packaging wasn't very appealing at all. However, the size of it is rather enticing. 
If anyone of you are imagining how puny this little amp is, the 2 pictures below will explain this. A picture speaks a thousand words.



Shorter than a pen


It has a earphone jack on its left. The little buddy can be powered up by a 9V adapter.


Not enough power points? No worries. 


This amp can be powered by a 9V battery as well, making it portable. You could just bring this out, loaded with battery, plug your guitar in and rock on!

People may have some misgivings about this size of 5 watt amp. However, you will be flabbergasted by its overdrive. It has a rather decent overdrive! Will upload a sample when I got back my guitar.
More photos of it:


Here's another item I got for a steal. 

 Ki-Sound 15 ft cable (S$11) U.P S$15,

This actually is a 15 ft long cable. The guy at the shop mistaken for a 3 metre (10 ft). I like this brand of cable as it is noiseless and cheap. 

Lastly 
 Everly B52s LIGHT strings (S$5) U.P. 8.50
Never tried them before. Bought this for my new 'family member' which will most probably arrive tomorrow.

Note to all my non-Singaporean readers.
Kiasu means 'afraid to lose out'. xD Hope it helps


No comments: