Monday, November 15, 2010

New stuffs

I'd finally managed to trade a MIJ Fernandes guitar with Nicholas. I saw his post in SVguitar forum. He'd been selling it for 2 years but never managed to sell it. So long that he is willing to sell it for S$350 with all the accessories. I wonder why. Why hadn't he put it up on soft instead?

Well that doesn't matter any longer. I managed to bargain a S$50 off. So it's S$300
 1. ZOOM G2 multi-effect pedal.
Somewhat similar to the G2.1u I got.

2. Planet Waves 25ft Cable
The longest cable among all my other cables with locking jack pins.

3. Zoom Driver 5000
Gives you quite a lot of distortions as you can see from the picture below. Hadn't got a chance to try them yet.

4. Some unknown cable, 10ft long


Nicholas seemed to have keep all the things rather properly. All the manuals are still there, the pedal still intact and the box still in a good condition. (better than my g2.1u box)


But what about my guitar? It's right now at SVguitars. There seems to be some problems with the pickup switch. The neck pickup isn't working after I'd removed the tissue paper Nicholas has used to somehow make the pickup switch usable.

No comments: