Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The 'legends' of Artec

This is the Artec Legend series. I haven't been keeping track on these stuffs nowadays so I'm not sure when it was released. 
The Legend series looks like the Artec versions of 'MXRs'. I bet it's about the same size. Nothing digital for the Legends. These Legends mostly consist of drive pedals (4 out of 6) and I wonder why aren't there more modulations instead. Echo Sweller delay and Harmony Blue chorus are the 2 non-drive pedals. And I also want to find out more about it. Artec pedals are relatively cheap compared to others and they are good as well. But so far, I only have one Artec in my arsenal.

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Hi Bro, I may be getting the Artec Legend series Black Battle. Anyway, this is a very good guitar equipment blog from a Singaporean. 100 times of thumbs up for you.

Loki said...

Thanks for the kind comment bro! It makes me want to write even more! Please do check out the other blogs which I've linked at the right column of the blog! Theguitaraddict and guitar otaku are also 2 very good blogs! They are also more experienced than I'm as well!