Saturday, October 29, 2011

UNO: T-May

I think I finally know why UNO chose to discontinue its standard series. My guess is that it's to modify it into T-May
The red-tiger looks just like the standard. I can't say if the body dimension and the neck are the same as the standard (UNO Standard has a thinner neck and body dimension) but it looks almost the same. 
The main difference between T-May and Standard would be the manufacturer's inclusion of the original Floyd Rose. Fans of double-locking bridges and tremolos will find this attractive. For me, I still prefer the Tune-O-matic bridge. I'll be getting Standard instead. 

5 comments:

subversion.sg said...

for me- i prefer anything that WORKS :-)

Anonymous said...

Any idea when SV will bring them in? and how much???

Loki said...

I guess won't be anytime too soon. I only heard that a massive stock for Swing guitars will be arriving at SV in a month.

subversion.sg said...

that Swing shipment- something i am looking fwd to :-)

Loki said...

Hahaha! I heard that there will be JB1 active in stock. The active version of the Smash jb1. I'm kinda interested in it..