Wednesday, June 27, 2012

And the story of the little ones continues...

I've always been talking about Modtone stuff since I started writing this blog. I've tried a fair share of its products, owned them and sold some of them. One of them which still remains and I have no intention to sell is the green Speedbox Distortion.


I know this is kinda late but I don't care anyway. I will still post them. Here are the new Mini-mods after the 1st five little ones.


The mini-Buzz Boy. Sadly, I am not really a fan of fuzzes (or fusses as well =P).

Mini-Clean booster. This is an ideal size for a booster pedal because one doesn't want too much space to be eaten up by just a booster alone on his/her pedalboard. Maybe it's just me, maybe this is a common preference.

High gainer is just another drive pedal. An alternative for you to choose between its mini-overdrive and this. Sadly, Myanmar is not 'blessed' with a large variety of equipments. Needless to say, I doubt there are Modtones around here. Well, good news for those in Singapore is that SV Guitars carries this brand. An awesome guitar shop it is. It was my favourite shopping place when I was still in Singapore and one day when I come to visit Singapore again, I will definitely go there again.
Here's Lemon Squeeze compressor sustainer in a smaller chassis. 
And last but not least, the mini-Colosseum reverb with all the same controls as its bigger sibling. 
I think all the above apart from the compressor and the fuzzer are available in Singapore. Do correct me if I am wrong because I'm physically present in Singapore to go and check at the shop itself.


How I wish there are more guitar shops in Myanmar. Oh yes, I remember that there Sinamax and Guitar 77 here. I have yet to check them out!

No comments: