Thursday, June 14, 2012

Guitars and Cars: Fender & Volkswagen

Remember my post about Gibson and Renault joining forces? Well, Fender has its own ally as well, Volkswagen.
And here is the car made from their collaboration. 
The car's name is 2012 Beetle Fender if I remember correctly. Here is the interior of the car.
When Gibson and Renault 'allied' together, their 'allied' car was built with the theme of a Gibson (Guitar strings and traditional Tone knobs of Gibson). Likewise, Volkswagen has made this Beetle's interior with the Fender's theme. That tobacco sunburst theme alone describes enough of Fender. 
Of  course, a guitar-themed car should have something about guitars. So Fender and Volkswagen gives you this:
Yes, what you are seeing is actually an amp. Smart of them to feature this in their guitar-themed car. If my dad ever get me this car, I swear that I will spending most of my time in the car, not driving but playing guitar instead (neglecting the fact that I get very anal about sound quality of course.) 
Of course, there are other highlights of Beetle like its audio system and stuff. Click here for more info.

No comments: