Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I am leaving for Bangkok!

Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't been posting up anything lately. I have been busy meeting up all my friends, preparing my portfolio and audition to get into the school I want. Why do I need portfolio and audition? Well, because I am finally pursuing my dream, to study music!
Art WillemXSM on deviantART
Sadly, in order to do so. I have to go Bangkok to study; it's just too expensive to study in Singapore. I am going to miss Singapore a lot. After all, I've been studying in Singapore for 6-7 years. I am going to miss visiting guitar shops in City Hall and trying out various guitars, talking with all the friendly staffs at the shops there. I am going to miss my band, my friends in Singapore and there will be someone who I will really miss. 
But don't worry. When I am in Bangkok (that's around August), I will be writing again. This time, I would have more things to write about (hopefully). Thank you for reading my blog once again! 

3 comments:

fenny said...

hey loki, that's ur drawing? :) niicee! btw i just sent a friend to airport too... sad... :(
but at the same time im happy that u are following the path to your dream also :)

-owner of sparkly's ghost (i ll get her back!)-

Loki said...

Hahhaha. well it isn't mine. I will draw one when i have the time. hehe. Get back the sparkly as fast as possible. or at least in 4 years time! hahaha

fenny said...

yea.. i ll get back sparkly (she is in my list together with new acoustic guitar, recording mic and digital piano haha