Sunday, March 11, 2012

UNO Standard is back!


Remember the UNO Standard? They have been nowhere to be seen since half a year ago. I remembered that there were quite a lot of people who were hunting for them on local forums. I was one of them. At least I was among the lucky ones who managed to get it (once again, thanks Sub!). 
Well, here's the good news. It is back! I saw the Red Tiger hanging on the wall when I went to visit SV 2 days ago. There are a few changes though. It now comes with flamed top instead of the quilted top. I played with it for half an hour and it feels just like my Red Tiger. It means that the quality control is being maintained. It is still priced at S$599 but do take note that it doesn't come with a softcase anymore. So assuming that you will purchase a bag at the shop, it will probably cost you about S$599+25.

No comments: