Sunday, October 17, 2010

Block the Noises~!

I went down to City Hall AGAIN on Friday again. Well, it really seems like I've got nothing better to do than shop around City Hall. Bought myself a new cable. The old one I'm using is beyond salvation. I tried to maximise it anyway. Here's the picture. 


 Bought this at SV guitars for $10 dollars. At first I thought it was some cheapo cable but I was wrong. It is a good cable. =) Now with new cables, all those buzzing noises which my old cable produces are gone!
 The jack gives me a feeling that it is rather solid. I hope it is.


Next, we headed to Drums Resources at Bugis, Haji road to be exact. The place, like always, is very hard to find and is located in some alleyways. Around the shop is all shisha stalls and shops. But we have to go there because it is giving a 50% off for all drums stuffs and 10% for some accessories. We finally managed to buy ETY Plugs! Now our ear is saved from noises!! 


This really is an awesome stuff and really does what the rumors said about it: cut down bad frequency. It indeed does. I put it on and talk to people around me normally, and I still can hear them as if I am not wearing them. But when I tried to on a song very loud near my ears, it really did reduces all the noise. As if I'm listening through the speaker across the living-room. It is really going to save my ears whenever I'm jamming. =)

No comments: