Thursday, October 21, 2010

Unprofessional

Yes, i'm indeed part of the Musicians' Club in my school and basically I'm fine with everyone except for the other guitarist in the school band. I don't like to work with unprepared and last-minute people, let it be studies or anything else. As for music, it also matters and in fact, a lot more important.

He asked me to play with him in an acoustic performance in the Foreign Students J2 Farewell meeting. And guess what, he told me 15 minutes before the performance. Well, I'm fine with playing an acoustic song with chords given to me. But he gave me a guitar with only 5 strings and it is not tuned. WTF! At least give me a guitar with 6 strings! 

I don't wish to work with someone like him strictly and this, in my opinion, cannot be tolerated. It shows his unprofessional-ism. This also shows that he doesn't take performances seriously. I will never go and perform in such unpreparedness. 

No comments: