Thursday, April 7, 2011

2011 Fernandes

I have downloaded Fernandes 2011 Catalog since the day it was released. However, I'd failed to give it a thorough look, assuming there isn't any new stuffs that will fascinate me. Well, again I questioned myself, "What is the point of making a new catalog if there isn't anything new?"

Fernandes has introduced the V-hawks for 2011. Here's the picture.
V-Hawk Elite
V-Hawk Deluxe
V-Hawk X

Like any of the Elites, V-Hawk Elite features its renowned Sustainer (click on it to read about it's function). Same goes for its Deluxe: it is loaded with EMG active pickups like any others. X stands for the models equipped with high output passive pickups and comes with an alder body for most of the model. 
As for the shape of V-Hawk, it resembles ESP-Arrow. Of course, 'resembles' doesn't imply that they are 'identical'. The cutaway at the end of the guitar body is the evidence. 

Where to get? (Singapore)
I believe BGW-guitar is the only source of getting it. However, you might wish to try your luck at Yamaha. Afterall, Yamaha is supposedly the main distributor of Fernandes guitars. However, it seems to me that Fernandes is definitely NOT their area of focus.

No comments: