Monday, April 11, 2011

Ultimate fingerstyle?

I wish I am in Germany right now. it would have been very awesome. Why? That's why Musikmesse is.
I am sure that the name 'John Renbourn' sounds very familiar to you. Yes, he is one of the world's most brilliant fingerstyle guitarist. 
Christ Martin unveiled the OMM John Renbourn at the Musikmesse. 

Comes with a Solid Italian Alpine Spruce and back and sides of Madagascar rosewood, which many claims to be the close substitute of the now-endangered Brazilian rosewood. It seems to cater all the needs of a fingerstyle guitarist in terms of action, a big and wide neck (1 3/4" at the nut) and a low-profile. I am not a good fingerstyle player but I would still like to give it a try. 

Martin also unveiled several Ukulele at Musikmesse as well. Take note that Martin's ukuleles were the best ukuleles in 1930s. Not a claim but it is a fact recorded in History.

No comments: