Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Today is wonderful

Today is just wonderful.

Why?
1: I passed my NAPFA!!!!
When I was still in my first year in Junior College, you couldn't have imagine how lousy I am in term of fitness. I can't even run for 2 minutes continuously, do a single pull-up, finish a standing board jump of 200m. The only thing I can pass is sit and reach.
However, it seems that I have improve much over a year.
This is just the result of dreaming and persisting for that dream

Same goes for life. I've always wanted to take musician as my future career. But it is not what my parents want though. That is not going to stop me from trying to be one.
I always have this little song to give me encouragement whenever such thing comes to my mind. Here is the video. (It's in chinese though.)
 

2 comments:

subversion.sg said...

congrats! please MAINTAIN the standards, he he :-)

Loki said...

I certainly will bro!! xD I aim to hit below 10 mins for my 2.4 despite the fact that I've got no more napfa. xD