Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Affordable pedal powers?

Some may find that Voodoo Lab, T-Rex, Cioks, etc.. might be over their budget. So if you have been looking for alternative power supply that wouldn't break your piggy banks, here is something interesting. 
This 'Dream Project Electronics' hand-build pedal power supplies and at very affordable prices. You can also customise your own pedal powers according to the specs you need. You can check it out yourself ---HERE---. The only problem for those in Singapore is that... it is located in Ipoh. No worries though. They ship to Singapore as well!
I am not helping them advertise or whatsoever. I'm just sharing this so that all my readers can get affordable pedal powers.

8 comments:

Nana said...

do us a favour... ask if he ships to SG!

Loki said...

I emailed him a while ago. Let you know when he replies! =)

Nana said...

thanks buddy, knew could count on you. :)

Loki said...

Good news:
"Thanks for your interest in my custom Power supply.
Yes I do ship to Singapore using Pos Malaysia EMS."

that was the reply I get. =)
Here is his email in case you can't find it. encikfaizal@gmail.com

subversion.sg said...

straight through players like me would be estranged to the pedal power unit :-)

Loki said...

Hahaha.. I see i see. =D I need it because whenever I go jam, i bring my whole PT and also when I go back to my country. I can't be using batteries all the time as well. Hehehe.

mattojack said...

Ipoh!!

my home town =D

Loki said...

OH YA.. i could ask you bring for me. LOL! hehehe..