Friday, March 25, 2011

Shopping (again)^3

Alright. Everybody needs a break, agree?
Well, doing Physics for continuous 6 hours yesterday without budging a single inch from the table is not at all healthy. So I decided to take a break by going out for shopping (at City Hall~)

These are what I bought.
From right>>
GHS Coated Guitar Boomers (10-52). Well, my usual stocking of electric guitar strings. Until now, I still prefer GHS coated boomer the most; it is the cheapest coated strings. I usually buy the 10 gauge ones with thicker bass strings. The normal type is (10-48)

Cherub WST-900 Clip Evo Tuner. Bought this from SV Guitars. I have been looking for a new tuner since my old tuner has spoiled. This sounds pathetic but my one and only tuner is my Zoom G2.1u. So I decided to get this chromatic tuner. Why chromatic? I usually play dropped-tuning so it's necessary. And (obviously) it is the most flexible type of tuner. I prefer clip tuners more than the pedal types. They are cheaper and much lighter. Adding another block of metal in my pedal case is not a very good idea. The Vox Wah already weigh a tonne. xD

Gallistrings Phosphor bronze round wound: Again, my top priority in getting strings is to get a coated one. So I decided to give this a try. Haven't string them onto my acoustic as I can't find plier and I borrowed my Planet Waves Clipper to my friend.

Audio Technica? Nah.. that wasn't part of my list. It's just my headphone =P.

2 comments:

TK said...

How much was the tuner man? i've been needing to get one.

Loki said...

$26 nett~ =)