Wednesday, June 29, 2011

10K views~~

I realised that my humble blog has hit

10k views!

When I first started blogging, I thought no one will ever read. I started writing this blog so that i can record my guitar journey and my personal reflections. It is also my cousin who suggested me this idea

Anyway, thank you very much to all the readers. (especially those regular readers like my cousin, bro GZNG and bro sub) I really appreciate for correcting my mistakes along the way. Thank you very very much.


(supposed to post this 4 days ago, but I didn't)

8 comments:

Joshua T said...

I'm a regular here too:)

Loki said...

hello mr teng! xD

Joshua T said...

haha

All the best for exams!See you on saturday:)

Loki said...

Ok man! =)

GZNG said...

Right on Bro! haha i just happened to chance upon your blog when you replied on the SV Forum, and found this quite an interesting read:) looks like i've got lots of catching up to do! keep posting all the good stuff man!

Loki said...

Thx bro, for the support! =D

yani said...

Cheers for next 10k views bro! I'm a frequent reader, too!

Loki said...

Hello~ Thank you for your support! =)