Thursday, June 23, 2011

FREE Velcro Loops

I have a set of Velcro Loops here. Industrial grade. It is just a half a metre long. It is useless for me but doesn't mean it may not be useful for all. I am not selling. It's for free. Anyone who are thinking of making their own custom pedal board or have a pedal train, this might come in handy. =) It is 2 inches in width.

Please contact me at 84050766. And please refrain from sending advertisements to this number. I give my contact number so that communication would be easier. I don't care whether there is any ghost at anywhere. And I also don't need any tution of any sort. 

Update: IT'S ALREADY TAKEN! THANKS FOR THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSES.

2 comments:

suar said...

haha...im abit to late. how slow of me.

Loki said...

Hahaha.. dun worry, there is always next time!