Sunday, June 5, 2011

2nd Behringer

I just got a new Behringer stompbox. This time, it is an overdrive unit. I do not own many Behringer units. In fact, I only got two, a clean booster and a OD. I bought both from the same person (subversion). xD

Here is my new Vintage Tube Overdrive V911. 
 V911 in its box
I'd always like to buy stuffs from subversion. He always keep his stuffs well and new. It is always in its tip-top condition. 
 V911


It is not a tube-emulating unit. It really has a tube overdrive. You can find a 12AX7 in it if you would open it up and take a look at its 'innards'. You can always replace this tube with some other tubes manipulate its tone. 
Still trying it out at the moment. All I can say now is: It has a crispy overdrive tone. 

4 comments:

subversion.sg said...

bro! glad to know you like your new 'baby'... :-)

Loki said...

Hahaha! Thx for selling it to me, too. Hahaha. XD. Looking forward to ur next item for sale!

Anonymous said...

looks good =)

Loki said...

Thx man! =)