Sunday, August 21, 2011

The crate of rock.

Sometimes, listening to our amplifier screaming on the floor isn't what we want. The sound is not directed at you. I have a few friends who would keep their amps on a stool/table so that they can hear what they are playing much clearer. Maybe they might be interested in the Rock Cr8. 

Rock Cr8 is basically a crate which serves 3 different purposes, as a pedalboard, as a store place for your cables and pedals and also as a riser for your combo amps. You can call it as a guitar accessory organiser. They have a power strip inside so that you can power up your pedals with your Godlyke power supply, etc... The pedalboard is about the size of PT-2 (or slightly longer). You do have quite a lot of choices for the Tolex of the crate.

I have to admit that it is indeed cool. However, do I really need it? For me, I don't think so. I think I am quite organised when it comes to keeping my guitar stuffs. And this is not available here. 

No comments: