Saturday, August 6, 2011

The 'train' day

I used to use a pedalboard and often find that those people paying $200 for pedaltrains with hard case are stupid. Yes, that's how naive I was. Now I'm one of the 'stupid' people.
Got it fresh from Ebenex. The customer service at Ebenex is as superb as ever. I didn't get it with the hard case as I don't see the need for it. Soft case should be more than enough for me.
Which model did I get? The tag says it all!
Unzip the bag and this is what you see inside it (there is some piece of paper there though).
'Undress' it further and you get the Pedaltrain-2 (non-stealth mode). Why do I get a pedaltrain? After using a pedalboard for months, I realised that I hate messy cables and wires. Pedaltrain solves all that problem. I'll talk more about it on the next episode.

NOTE: THE PRICES OF PEDALTRAINS ARE SLASHED. PT2 SC would normally cost $200. I got mine for $180.

No comments: