Monday, August 8, 2011

Sing along with my guitar!

I now have a pedal which will sing along with my guitar. I got it from Swee Lee sales yesterday. The queue was 'awesomely' long. I took me 2 hours before I can pay for my item.
Here's my purchase (and some fries from McDonald's. I haven't taste them for nearly a month.)
What pedal sings along with you? Boss Harmonist PS-6
Now, PS-6 is basically a pitch shifting effect. It has the harmoniser, pitch shifter, detune and special feature called Super-Bend. S.bend allows you to get those 'dive-bomb' effects.
Inside the box. The safety precautions is largest among all the other stuffs in it. Pictures explain that the best!
The PS-6 is preloaded with a GP Alkaline 9V battery. It is said that PS-6 runs on alkaline battery for a maximum of 8 hours or so. I don't need the battery. Maybe it will come in handy elsewhere.
Once again, the Harmonist PS-6. PS-6 is not a very difficult pedal to use but it is not very friendly to any beginner though. I am still at the point of exploring this pedal. The detune and pitch shift are currently my favourites.

No comments: