Monday, July 11, 2011

Cort Promo @ Swee Lee Katong

This may be a good news for those who are looking for a new guitar or bass.
Cort X1 is a very decent guitar (I decided to try it because it was RED!). The body is agathis so I expect it to be heavier compared to Cort X3, which is very light. And tone-wise, it should be less brighter as well. Another difference is the bridge: X1 sports a 6-screw vintage tremolo while X3 is a fixed bridge. In my opinion, Cort guitars and basses are quite well-built for the price you are paying for. Definitely worth considering. Some tend to shy away from guitars like this because they are not familiar with the brands.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SV called me today. My Squier is ready to pick up. Only picking it up by Friday though.

2 comments:

subversion.sg said...

CORTs are under-rated. they were once OEM for selected ibanez & yamaha models so the QC implication is rather clear.

Loki said...

Yeah.. I really think Cort are good guitars. And their acoustics are also good. 300 for a solid top isn't such a bad deal.