Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"You've got mail"

To, 
      The Guitar Maniac.
From, 
Well, I think you can guess what's inside it already. 
I believe you've seen a few of them already. Member No. 3, 4 and 7 are the new. Who are they?

<3> Tradition. 2.75mm. This pick is rather different from all the rest of them. The tip is rounded and it follows the usual shape of a pick. 
<4> Tradition Ultra Lite: A thinner version of Tradition. It is thin and suitable for acoustics. Why got two? One is for a friend. :)
<7> Original Small Pointed (new). The one Sub gave me is No. 1. Still using it. If you would zoom in, you can see how blunt one the the edges are already. That shows how much I spammed them.

Actually, I got these new picks for FREE. I was intending to buy them. However, Brendon insisted on giving them free. THANK YOU VERY MUCH BREDON!!

Oh, by the way, BGW is moving to Newton by next month or so. I think it is a good news to some of us. Definitely a good news for me!

2 comments:

subversion.sg said...

bro- get the glow-in-the-dark model & your range will be complete :-)

Loki said...

Hehehe.. thinking of that. Maybe when Brendon is done moving to Newton. XD