Thursday, July 7, 2011

End of Exam celebration

Exams are over!
How did I celebrate the end of the exam?
1. Send my Squier for repairs!
Here are my details for repairs that will be done at SV!
1. Change all the pots. 2 out of 3 are totally not working, one is not responsive.
2. Change pickups to Tesla Plasma-1
3. Setup
4. Change cable jack. It is loose. No matter how I tighten it back, it will be loosen again. 
5. Add orange drop

2. Go for swimming!
3. Play pool!
Erm... I don't know why is the cue ball in there and why is the 8' ball not at the centre. O.o

and etc.....




Well, there is nothing much to be so happy about this exam though. I screwed up most of my papers. However, no use crying over spilt milk, isn't? Might as well stop thinking about it and work harder for the next exam!

2 comments:

E-Ray said...

Cool way to spend ur time.
Btw how much does it cost for the repairs except for the pickups and pup installation.
Nice Blog. :)

Loki said...

Thx bro. =) Basically the cost of repair would just be the cost of setting up ($40) if u r to exclude the cost of pup installation.