Sunday, July 24, 2011

Power from a Baby!

Alright, I got a power supply for my pedals. I am not intending to have to many pedals on my rig. So I would consider getting a Pedaltrain Jr? Well, I don't know. It all depends on this: $$$$$. And I probably won't be getting anything else for a while.
Anyway, I got this Cioks Baby Mach 2. Note that it is not new. I got it second-hand.
The seller left the receipt in the box. It was bought fresh from TY Music on 11 Jul. So this Baby Mach 2 is less than 2 weeks old. TYMC provides a 6-month warranty service as well so the warranty is still valid. 
For the price I paid, it is a very good deal. I didn't have to go all the way down to City Hall and I get a near brand new Baby Mach 2. I am really glad that the seller came all the way to my place to  pass this to me. (Thank you very much for that Bro Bob!)
It comes with 5 Flex cables. 2 long ones, 2 short and one with positive tip. Looks like I will need to get another flex cables. I don't have any use for the positive tip, unless I'm getting some Dunlops or EHX pedals.

As for its size, see the above photo. It is smaller than the Digitech Grunge there. That shows how light and compact it is. Less than a kilogram. It has LED lights to indicate any overloading.

TY Music Center has a whole range of Cioks Power Supply there.

No comments: