Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Problems (Dirty Knobs)

I recently have some problems with my Metal End King.
Whenever I tweaked my Middle knob to 4 o'clock position, there will be a very irritating screeching noise, which totally ruin the goodness of this pedal (I almost felt like throwing it outside the window). I thought it was the guitar's problem at first, so I switched guitars but the problem persists. After talking with Sub over this, he told me that this could be due to dirty knobs and advised me to get a contact cleaner and clean the knobs. And so a trip down to Home Fix and brought this home with me.
I've seen someone using this brand for cleaning electrical parts before so I thought this will do. It is also Ozone safe (free of CFC).  
I am not that much of an environmentalist but knowing that the products I'm using does not damage the already-damaged Ozone at least makes me feel less guilty. 

No comments: